Saturday, August 18, 2012

Feeling Low 1 2 3

Brings up such here
I cry out, my voice can you hear?
With echoes of its cracking pain

A world without you I cannot live
At times our joy, I try to re-live
Won't work, still the pain I cannot relieve
It is true, you are not here and I believe
Girl you left in me a hole
I cannot make myself whole

Human nature to miss loved ones
Human nature to go crazy over it
But it is not helping to get over it
Because I will never get over you
It is love for you I cannot lose
If I cannot lose it, I will always, always miss you

My craziness is stuck with me
I wanted it, because I loved you
As long as I am without
I will be this crazy
I know you are not gone forever
My craziness will be love, Osteo biflex when we meet.

2
Mind races continuously
Try to think cautiously
But hell breaks loose in your brains
Bad feeling with unbearable pains

Can't figure out what is bothering
Thoughts will not stop wandering
Mind will not stop wondering
The more you try to figure
The more confusion you trigger

Bad feelings, very bad day
Try to lose them, they stay
Become so clumsy with the stress
Everything you do you live a mess

A feeling so unbearable
Goes on and on unstoppable
Feel like banging your head
Worse still drop dead
Want to be on your own
It is eating you to the your bone
Got to stop it.....got to........

3
His hands are stretched out
For the sheep that are troubled
To bring them back to safety
He is a loving shepherd
With a great sheep flock
His eyes fixed on it round the clock
When you are down
He will lift you up

Shout out to Him
If you see a lion coming
Or a bear ready to pounce on you
Even when others bother you
He is ready to be of help
He is a loving shepherd
Shout out when the going is great
He loves it more I bet.

No worry of yours He cannot deal
He knows His sheep for real
And He will help like wise
So when trouble gives you a surprise
Give Him a call of honour
And trouble will be a goner

No comments:

Post a Comment